The apartment is decorated with expensive furniture and paintings (which Grace hates), and possesses a phone. It also has a minibar where Trip may prepare a drink for the player (depends on the player's actions).
Most objects in it can be interacted with via picking them up and placing them somewhere else.
It also possesses a picture of their wedding and a picture of the Italian countryside.
- Neither Trip nor Grace will react if the player moves all the decorations from one place to another.
- They also do not react if the player takes an object and then attempts to exit. Trip may get angry at the player for attempting to leave, but will make no comment on the object in the player's position.
- The 8-Ball is the only object that causes Trip or Grace to comment on if interacted with.
- The house seems to not possess a bathroom (although some speculate that the gray door leads into it); if the player asks Trip or Grace to use the toilet, they may stare in shock or even eject the player from the house.
- The gray door at the end of the hallway cannot be opened. Most agree that it leads into the bedroom.
- When the player takes drinks, magic 8 ball, brass bull, or other items from the shelf, and then clicks Trip and Grace's lips, Trip will kick him/her out of the apartment, and the game ends.
- The gray door can in fact be opened, by summoning Shrek
- The Apartment is theorized to be nestled on the shore of Upper East Side in New York since there is a river with yachts on it, which could be the East River.