Trip will fix some drinks for the player during the course of the game; the type of drink he offers varies with each playthrough. While preparing them, he will ask Grace what drink she prefers. She usually chooses one different from the player's or Trip's. Trip will only prepare the drinks once per gameplay session.
Asking Trip for drinks again will cause one of two different reactions: if he is still in a "good mood" he will say "I'll fix us some more drinks later". If he is angry, he will respond with "Do I look like I want to be fixing drinks right now?".
- Humorously, Trip will sometimes break one of the glasses while fixing the drinks.
- Grace will always suggest a simple beverage for the player.
- Asking Trip to serve you milk sometimes causes him to eject you from the house.
- Performing certain actions like being rude or asking about the Italy picture may cause Trip to stop making the drinks.
- It is possible to drink Trip and/or Grace's drinks, as Trip sometimes leaves his drink in the counter in order to bring Grace and the player their drinks; if Grace is already in a bad mood, then Trip will say "I'm just gonna leave it here" allowing the player to grab and drink it. Trip and Grace do not react at all to the fact that the player just drank all their drinks.
- Drinking one or all three drinks has no impact on gameplay whatsoever.
- Some players consider the "drinking part" as halfway through the play session, because after Trip prepares the drinks he and Grace will start to argue more often; this is more or less supported by the fact that he will only fix the drinks once per session.
- It is possible to skip the whole drink part of the story by directly being rude or begin by asking them about Maria or Vince.