Grace was born in a rich family. When Grace was growing up, she was spoiled and given everything she had wanted. She went to the same college as Trip and the player.
She is a frustrated artist, always attempting to become successful but is never really satisfied with her works. Since Trip despises the idea of having an artist wife, Grace paints in secret.
If the protagonist says something absurd about Grace, Trip will physically remove you from the apartment, obtaining the bad ending.
If the protagonist gets Grace to reveal things, she will leave Trip, or if Trip reveals things, he will leave Grace, obtaining the other bad endings.
If the protagonist gets Trip and Grace to work everything out and stay together or they politely tell the player to leave and work everything out themselves.
There is a hard to obtain ending in which nothing changes and they still fight.
- She is 30 years old meaning she was 20 when she married Trip.
- Due to an AI bug she sometimes walks trough the wall when exiting the kitchen.
- Comically when she asks the player how is he/she doing if the player answers that he/she is doing bad, she may sometimes respond with "that's good" this is thought to be a bug.
- Comically if you tell her that you need to use the bathroom, she will just stare at you in shock or sometimes become confused.
- Flirting with her will cause Trip to get angry at the player.
- If the player is playing as a man, he can with Grace when Trip is not near to her.